Having softer, smoother skin is something most women strive for, but finding those results without synthetic fillers or surgery can also be a challenge. At Ciao Bella Medical Center and Spa, we offer the PRP FaceLift®, a treatment that improves your appearance using your own blood.
Contact us today at our location in Newnan, Georgia to set up a consultation and find out how this revolutionary new treatment can benefit you and your skin. Some patients may also consider a PRP Facial.
What is a PRP FaceLift®?
Ciao Bella Medical Center and Spa offers several different treatments that utilize platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your own body. When different areas of the body are treated with PRP, the growth factors inside the plasma encourage your body’s natural healing response to generate new cells and tissues.
Prior to treatment, a blood sample will be taken from you and spun in a centrifuge. This process separates the different components of the blood, combining plasma with a high concentration of platelets to stimulate growth. The PRP is then re-injected into the patient, where it begins to repair treated areas.
How Does a PRP FaceLift® Work?
The PRP works in three different ways to improve the appearance of your face:
- Collagen production is increased, which generates new cells for softer, smoother skin.
- Fat tissue is created, improving skin smoothness and shape.
- New blood vessels are produced, improving circulation and restoring the skin’s natural glow
- PRP works gradually, continuing to improve facial appearance over the course of 2-3 months. Unlike temporary dermal fillers, the results of a PRP FaceLift® can last anywhere from 1-2 years.
What Does a PRP FaceLift® Treat?
A PRP FaceLift® effectively treats three main signs of the aging process:
- Dull or gray skin due to a decrease in blood flow
- Collapsed facial shape as collagen and muscle volume decrease
- Skin that is less smooth, creating a worn or tired appearance.
Am I a Good Candidate for a PRP FaceLift®?
A PRP FaceLift® is intended for individuals who are in generally good health and are looking to gradually improve their appearance. This procedure may not be suitable for those seeking more drastic results. It will be established during your consultation whether this procedure is right for you.
Are There Any Side Effects?
As the PRP FaceLift® uses your body’s own blood, the risk of complications is rare. A fine needle is used for PRP injection, but slight bruising, tenderness and swelling at the injection site can still be experienced temporarily. Other possible risks and side effects will be discussed with you prior to treatment.
Contact us today to set up a consultation discover the benefits of a PRP FaceLift®.